Monday, July 16, 2012

Our First Anniversary!

Today marks one year for me and Dustin. I can't believe that our wedding was a year ago. It blows me away with how quickly time has gone by. It also boggles me with how natural it has all seemed. All my friends keep asking if I can believe that I have been married for a year. Truth is that I can. It has just seemed so natural for the two of us.

Many say that the first year is the hardest. Dustin and I have somehow made it through with hardly any bumps. We have learned so much from each other. At Katie's Bachelorette Party, we all went around and told what we thought was so important in marriage. My advice was to just except that, that's the way he is sometimes. I think this is what Dustin and I have truly learned. We brought in two different living styles and just had to learn that we had our ways.

I am so incredibly blessed with everything I have learned from Dustin. I have learned more about the person that I am, as well as him. He is truly more of a husband than I could ever imagine.

Happy Anniversary Babe! I love you more than you could ever know. 1 down forever to go!







No comments:

Post a Comment