Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Birthday!

Two weeks ago I celebrated my 26th birthday. I have to say that I handled this one better than 25. I hate getting old. I love my life more than anything and I'm super blessed with friends and family, but I just don't want to get old. Could I stay in my 20s for forever?

As much as I hate turning old, I had the best birthday. My friends and family turned it into a full birthday week! Went to eat and hangout with friends Saturday, birthday Tuesday where Dustin completely spoiled me, birthday with my team of teachers at school Thursday, Friday morning breakfast in Athletics, and Saturday lunch with the family. Thanks guys! I love each and every one of you!

Cookie cake Morgan brought to my birthday dinner
My sweet husband! Paid for everything on the night out with my friends, helped out with my plane ticket to Albuquerque for Steph's wedding, flowers, birthday dinner, and a Starbucks gift card. He rocks!
Sweet friends out on my birthday!
Cab ride on the way home had strobe lights and fog machine. It was awesome. 
Flowers from the hubs
Birthday cards from my Great Aunt and Uncle, Sammie and Richard, my little Jasmijn, and my mother-in-law Janet
One of my students knows how much I love the salsa her dad makes. So she gave me two jars. She also knows my creepy obsession with duct tape and made me this bag out of it!
She even attached a little charm with duct tape bows!
Happy Birthday donut in the breakfast the athletic girls had

Thanks again guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment