Saturday, June 9, 2012

Girls Night In!

A few weeks ago The Hardline from The Ticket, a sports talk radio station, was coming to our most favorite place Chimy's for a broadcast. Dustin and our brother-in-law, Brent, are HUGE fans of the show and were dying to go. My sister-in-law Mendy wanted to meet up with them; so this means I got to watch our cute little niece for the night!

I was super worried because Morgan takes a little while to warm up to people. I was terrified when she woke up from her nap she was going to be so scared that it was me there. It was the complete opposite. After taking her everywhere she pointed to see if anyone else was home, she was happy and content to have a girls night in with her favorite and only aunt. I had so much fun spending time with this sweet little girl. We danced to music on the iPad, played with toys, and sat outside. I seriously could not get enough of her. Here are some cute pics from the night.







No comments:

Post a Comment