Friday, June 8, 2012

Current Obsessions!

Haven't done one of these since... well since the first one. Here's what I'm loving these days:

 The fact that my baby brother can enjoy Chimy's in Norman just like I did at the original in Lubbock. Between the Lubbock and Fort Worth locations, I have some of the greatest memories.
 First off, I'm not loving how disgusting I look in this picture, how dirty our apartment looks, and how teacher-esque I'm looking, but I am loving my mustard yellow pants. I have never been a yellow person before, but lately I can't get enough!
 This beautiful scene from Steph's wedding in Albuquerque. 
 My sweet, amazing, good looking husband that has been completely picking up my slack while I have been so tired with the end of school and extra training I needed to do. I'm seriously the luckiest woman in the world. 
(Quote from one of my students while looking at a picture of Dustin in my room: Wow, is that Dustin. I didn't expect you to be married to someone so good looking. 
um... thanks?)
I'm reading this for my book club right now. I can't wait to give a book review on it. It is AMAZING!  
 Why, yes, that is a picture of One Direction. The sweet girls that had dance parties in my classroom after school got me hooked on them. I'm a boy band lover. The first step is to admit I have a problem.
 The fact that these two hotties will be playing tomorrow in Dallas. I'm completely devestated I'm not going. The last time they toured together I was in the 10th grade. That night pretty much started what the rest of my high school memories would be. If you have tickets that you don't want, I will gladly take them off your hands.
That I will be catching some rays in this beautiful little Mexican resort in just a little over a week. 
The Hatfields and McCoys three night special that was shown on the History Channel. I already kind of want to watch it again. I'm a total history nerd if you can't tell.

Last, but not least
The baseball team from Harvard dancing to Call Me Maybe. Not only is it one of my favorite songs, but any guy that will dance to it gets an approval by me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment