Monday, January 9, 2012

New Years Resolutions...a week late

Like I said, I'm way behind on everything. We had a laid back little New Years Eve this year. I think we are past the getting super dressed up and going out to places where you pay $50 or more to get into the door. Especially, when it is a place that you could get into for free any other day of the week. Also, driving on NYE just scares the daylights out of me. We had a small get together at my parents house. I mean incredibly small. We somehow still managed to stay up until 5am. I'm shocked my body even knows how to stay up that late any more. Dustin and I were absolutely worthless the next day though. We couldn't keep our eyes open and I refused to take a nap so that I would sleep the next day.

My resolutions for the year...
  • Not be so lazy when it comes to cleaning up around our apartment
  • Tell Dustin how much I love and appreciate him every day
  • lose weight. I have a little goal in my mind that I want to lose which I'm way to embarrassed to post right now. We'll see how it goes.
  • Actually finish a half marathon since I didn't finish my last one.
  • Be a better friend to every one
  • Put a smile on my face every day at school even when I'm not feeling it
I'm sure there are a few more I could come up with, but that's it for now. I think I was sort of sad to see 2011 go. It was such a great year planning the wedding, getting married, the birth of our niece, and more It's weird to sort of think what happens next? Only time will tell I guess!

Here are a few pictures from our New Years Eve party
Dustin and me. Our 4th New Years together
 My brother, Josh, and his amazing girlfriend Alexa
 The Girls (Alexa, me, Kendall, and Morgan)
 Chase and Jasmijn. Jasmijn was one of my little sisters in Theta. She moved this week to live with Chase in L.A I'm so sad she won't be around anymore!
Ferg partied way too hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment