Thursday, January 12, 2012

Current Obsessions

I decided to start a series of current obsessions that I have. I'm always finding something new that I'm in love with. I try to take pictures of my actual items, but some of it is clothes, and I'm too lazy to get up right now to get dressed and take a picture.

I present to you my Current Obsessions.
I love the new cords that Loft has. I love how you can match them with so many colors. I currently have I think 3 styles and 4 colors of them. They are super comfy.
Infinity scarfs are probably the top of my list right now. This one is from Loft. The link will take you to their scarf page. They have so many more. There was a red one I was out for, but they took it off their page when they ran out. I just bought a gold one from J.Crew that goes with everything!
I would say pretty much everyone owns a pair of riding boots now. These are from DSW. One night Dustin was in a super good mood and took me out for happy hour and boot buying. He's a good one, I know. I wear my riding boots all the time. They are super comfy and really add to any outfit.
I'm posting this from J. Crew. I actually  have the iPad 2 case, but could only find a picture of the phone cover. They have a ton of cute iPad covers and some are even on sale right now. It doesn't have a cover for the screen, but it was so cute I couldn't pass it up. It was only $20 on sale too.
For Christmas I always get one of those Estee Lauder gift sets. This year's lip gloss and lipsticks were awesome. The glosses are Electric Ginger and Orchid Passion. The lipsticks are Exotic Orchid, Candy, and Barely Nude (which is my favorite) I still wear Tiger Eye and Bois De Rose from last year too.
I've been in need of some new tights to wear under dresses and stuff. I hate spending money on those things. I got these for $5 at Target. They had them in pretty much every color. I have some black ones too I wore to church and I really liked them.
Going along with my colored cords, I just got these red jeggings from Gap. They had a blue and purple color too. They are so super comfy.
I had passed this WonderFILE at Bed,Bath, and Beyond several times. I finally picked it up. It folds up like a suitcase, but then comes out to this huge file holder. It has 4 corner pockets, one big pocket in the center, 2 small pockets, and another small one up top. It is perfect for my 5 classes, plus answer keys, and pens to grade with. I was worried it wouldn't fold up well, but here it is with about 150 manilla pieces of paper that are folded. Excuse Ferguson in the bottom picture. He is always up in my business.
My brother's girlfriend, Alexa, got me a whole set of the Japanese Cherry Blossom lotions and soaps from Bath and Body Works. One of the lotions came in this jar that looks like a jewel. I love it. I think when I'm done with the lotion I'll clean it out and use it as a jewelry holder.
I just recently became obsessed with Essie nail polish. I have never been one to paint my nails, but since I started using this about a month ago, I have been manicured up. It is sort of expensive at $8 a bottle, but I can go about 1-1 1/2 weeks without my nails chipping. The first picture is everything I bought the cuticle stuff, base coat, and top coat. The second picture is the colors I've gotten. I love them.
You may think it's weird that I'm showing you a taco salad, but I love these things. The other day I was dying for a taco salad, but knew if we went out to get one the shell would be deep fried, I would get about twice the portion I wanted, and I would obviously have to get chips, salsa, and queso. So while it Target I found these over by the cheese. It comes with these cardboard shapers. You mold the tortillas it comes with to the shapers and bake them for about 6 minutes. They are just the right size for a little salad.

1 comment:

  1. Love the red juggins!! I need to get some ASAP! I am also loving that jewel container.. hmmmmm. As for the taco salad! I love the tortilla trick! I used to do that and use the soy crumbles( Boca) scary at first but taste great or ground turkey would be awesome too! I am a huge mexican food fan so it is hard to "give it up" but as you will see in my latest post I made one last Sunday and it was gone in about 2.5 seconds lol. Keep it up girl! you rock!

    ReplyDelete