Saturday, May 21, 2011

Latest Happenings!

       Things have been super busy lately, but at the same time I couldn't really tell you what I've been up to. Dustin and I got an apartment out in The Colony that we are super excited about. Neither of us have ever lived with someone we dated, so we are waiting for this new adventure. Right now we pretty much only see each other on the weekends, so it will be quite the transition going to 24/7. Dustin is moving in in 2 weeks while I'm at my bachelorette party. (I lucked out don't ya think?) I'll move in once after the wedding. I think I'll probably take over nearly everything from my parents house and just live with a few clothes or come and go as I need. We are at 56 days until the wedding. I cannot wait to be married to my very best friend. I'm so anxiously waiting for the day to be here, and it can't happen quick enough. Although when I look at my "To Do" list I can't believe we only have 56 days left to do it.

    We are getting two weekends in a row in Fort Worth. Dustin used to live out near Fort Worth and we loved the lifestyle. Work wise it makes more sense to live in the mid-cities area. We definitely miss the life we had out there. Last weekend Dustin's parents came into town and we hung out at his sister and brother-in-law's house. We had a great day just cooking out and playing that bean bag game. I have no idea what it is called. Throw the beanbags into the hole? That night Dustin's parents babysat while we got to go out. Today, we are having our engagement pictures taken in downtown Fort Worth and the Stockyards. I'm super excited for it! I wanted to wait until it was warmer so we didn't look like we were freezing in our pictures. Tonight we are going to go out with our friend Katie and Alex hopefully.

Half marathon training is going great! I ran 6 miles last week and took off 9 minutes. Was supposed to 8 today, but couldn't get up and it was super humid so hopefully I'll get to it tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment