Mom, don't kill me if you're reading this. It's midnight. My mom has been trying to watch my sleeping all summer. I am a stresser. Self made stress 90% of the time. I am not a procrastinator; so I am normally pretty productive. However, the second the lights and TV are out and it's just me and the ol' thinker the lights in my head are blazing. I just have trouble shutting down my mind and I can't sleep. Then normally, something will wake me up, and I'm thinking again the second my eyes open and not going back to sleep. Me + Exhaustion = Sick. All my life, before something big happens I stress, don't sleep, and get sick. On the way to move me to Tech, I threw up the whole way there and had a fever that night in the hotel.
So, anyway, I am sitting here with my never ending thinking mind, picturing everything that I am just beyond excited about once basically tomorrow starts. Now I know most of you don't care, but I'm listing what I'm super excited about.... (I cannot promise this list will in any way be interesting)
- Packing for the honeymoon tomorrow! I will probably completely over pack, but that's normal right!
- Tuesday - getting my hair cut and doing one last practice run with it.
- Wednesday - Morgan will be here! and my mom's cousins are throwing me a shower. I am really excited to see everyone. Oh and getting our nails done!
- Thursday - All my family will be in town and we are having a Sip and See at the house. Since, we won't get to catch up much at the wedding we figured we could have a little something at the house to catch up. I am so excited to see everyone. It will be mostly family, but a few friends. Rachel will be in town and the person I am most excited to see.... STEFANIE SPRAGUE! I mentioned her in a few posts before. My best friend at school and the fact that I haven't seen her since school ended is just killing me! I cannot wait to see her, but I'm sort of scared because when we say bye this time we won't know when I'll see her next.
- Friday - we are doing a bridal luncheon at Neimans in the restaurant for all the women who have a part in the wedding. I cannot wait to give the girls a little something that we have been working on. Then, if we can get tickets, we are headed to see Harry Potter! (I know, how dare I get married on Harry Potter weekend)Then off the rehearsal. I can't wait to get to the dinner. Mrs. Hotchkiss is so crafty and creative that I know it is just going to look beautiful. I think we are planning on a little open mic night so I'm curious to see what everyone has to say.
- Saturday - WEDDING DAY! Getting to marry my very best friend and start our lives together. and of course partying it up with all our friends after. I can't wait to get my dance on.
- Sunday - waking up bright and early to go on the honeymoon!
- Living with Dustin
- Having all my things in on place and not live out of a duffel bag
- Getting to be with my puppy Ferguson again
- home cooked meals
- gym facility I don't have to pay for
- friends that are super close
- having my best friend to hangout with all the time
- learning how to live with a boy
- learning what Dustin likes to eat and what he doesn't of my cooking
- being a wifey
How do my posts end up being so long? I got to work on that.