Thursday, June 30, 2011

Worst Blogger Ever?

Am I the worst blogger ever or what?! I constantly creep on all my other blogs daily, but constantly forget to update my own! My apologies!

The wedding is coming up in 16 days! I am so excited. Except for the fact that my mom, dad, and I are all sick right now, everything has been going great. Dustin and I are making a date of getting lunch, our marriage license, and picking up our rings tomorrow. We have been doing all our final fittings and meetings, and I can't believe that in just a little over 2 weeks I will be a married woman! I've been spending a lot of time over at the apartment trying to get it set up. I want everything in it's place before I have to move over all our gifts to be put away. This has been so exciting. As much as I despised the whole wedding planning in the beginning this last part has been so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment